You have begun one of the most dynamic of life’s many adventures: being engaged, becoming a Bride and g e t t i n g m a r r i e d – whoop whoop!
It feel a bit surreal, right? Yet it is actually happening!
This site was created to give fuss-free directives to Brides and Grooms to-be. Our motto is to support and facilitate a smooth a journey towards your Big day.
We are all about planning a wedding which is a reflection of your own individual style, meaning: to us, it is so important to be transparent with what you actually want your wedding to be about – not necessarily adhering to expectation at all times. Here you’ll find that it is more than ok to challenge tradition!
Sheer Ever After is a place with (what we’d like to think as) wholesome wedding planning advice, unique styling and bridal fashion ideas. If you’d like to, we will be absolutely honored to follow you along over the next few months.
You can see us as your online Maid of honor in the often overwhelming world of wedding preparations.
Planning can be intense – therefore it’s great to remember keep a sense of perspective throughout.
This time will go by quickly so make sure to savor every moment. If you get stressed or confused, or just want to share your joy, remember you have friends who will be there if you reach out.
We are here to inspire and guide you.
How to get started –
Rest assured you are already in the right place.
Below are articles written to give you a straight-forward and fuss-free journey towards your wedding.
You will also find all you need under the tab PLANNING at the top menu – why not save it to your book marks?
- Wedding Planning: How to get started
- Wedding Planning Task No. 1: Budget
- A Collection of Wedding Style Quizzes to Have Fun With
- A Guide To Engagement Rings
- Crucial Wedding Vendor Questions
- How to Choose a Wedding Photographer and Essential Questions to Ask
- How to Deal With Planning Stress
- Elopement Weddings – Worth Considering
- How to Make Your Big Day Eco Friendly
- Take the Stress Out of the Dress
- What Wedding Dress Color will Suit Your Skin Tone?
- Essential Things to Know Before Your First Wedding Dress Appointment
- 15 Wedding Dress Shopping Tips
- How to Choose Your Bridesmaids
- How to Find a Plus size wedding dress
- Understanding & Beating Bridal Blues
- This is How You Will Become the Most Beautiful Bride You Could Ever Be
- Natural Bride Beauty
- Bridal Skin Care
- Non-Fussy Bridal Hair
- Debunking the Bridezilla Myth