Welcome – and congratulations!
You are just embarking on the most wonderful of life’s many adventures: being a Bride, planning your wedding and getting
My name is Jo and I am the editor of SEA, (you can read more about me here) and I’ll be your online Maid of honor as you navigate the coming months of wedding planning.
I feel honored to greet you here, and I hope to be following you along over the next few months. My intention with this website is to guide newly-engaged couples to a smooth and enjoyable journey towards the Big day, through planning hacks, sensible ideas and encouragement, along with beautiful inspiration.
SEA is a place with straightforward and fuss-free advice, and amongst many unique wedding ideas, also lighthearted-ness! Planning can be stressful at times – therefore is is so great to remember have fun during the journey too, not to take it super-serious the whole time.
This is how you can make the most of SEA during this exciting time:
Firstly, make sure we are connected:
- Sign up to receive new blog notifications
- Instagram is a wonderful way to get your daily visual from us. We love to give you short tips and stories here too.
- Our Pinterest boards are full of awesome inspirations both from the site and other sources, and is a great tool for finding ideas for your wedding. Start your wedding board now if you haven’t already, and make sure to follow us!
- Facebook is a place where we share all our posts. Like us and receieve beautiful wedding inspiration and ideas in your news feed.
- Twitter is another convenient way to follow us. You’ll get news of our articles and snippets of wedding tips as well.
- Bloglovin is practical platform if you follow many blogs – all the latest posts from your favorite blogs in one place.
PLANNING! WHERE TO START?
Planning can seem like an overwhelming task, but be assured you have come to the right place. Here’s a guide with all the planning posts from us – and more are added continuously on so don’t forget to save this page to your speed dials.
Worksheets to print out:
- Freebie: All-inclusive Wedding Planner
- Free Budget Planner to download
- How to Create Your Wedding Vision
- Wedding Planning: How to get started
- Wedding Planning Task No. 1: Budget
- A Collection of Wedding Style Quizzes to Have Fun With
- A Guide To Engagement Rings
- Crucial Wedding Vendor Questions
- How to Choose a Wedding Photographer and Essential Questions to Ask
- Simplified Wedding Planning part 1
- Simplified Wedding Planning part 2
- How to Deal With Planning Stress
- Elopement Weddings – Worth Considering
- How to Make Your Big Day Eco Friendly
- Take the Stress Out of the Dress
- Fun Quiz! Which Wedding Dress Style Suits You?
- What Wedding Dress Color will Suit Your Skin Tone?
- Essential Things to Know Before Your First Wedding Dress Appointment
- 15 Wedding Dress Shopping Tips
- How to Choose Your Bridesmaids
- How to Find a Plus size wedding dress
- Understanding & Beating Bridal Blues
- This is How You Will Become the Most Beautiful Bride You Could Ever Be
- Natural Bride Beauty
- Bridal Skin Care
- Non-Fussy Bridal Hair
- Debunking the Bridezilla Myth
Any questions? Send us a mail. We can’t wait to help you create a beautiful wedding day! This is such an incredibly special time in your life. It may be stressful at times, but remember there are people out there who will help you if you just reach out, and there is loads of tips if you look around.
This time will go by quickly so make sure to create the space to enjoy it as much as possible.
You are getting married – yay!
CONGRATULATIONS – from all of us at Sheer Ever After