You have begun one of the most wonderful of life’s many adventures: being engaged, becoming a Bride and getting m a r r i e d.
It feel a bit surreal, doesn’t it? Yet it is indeed happening!
Sheer Ever After is a place with (what we’d like to think as) wholesome wedding planning advice, unique styling and bridal fashion ideas. If you’d like to, we will be absolutely honored to follow you along over the next few months.
This blog was created with the sole purpose of giving fuss-free directives to Brides and Grooms to-be. Our motto is to inspire, support and facilitate a smooth a journey towards your Big day.
We are all about planning a wedding which is a reflection of your own individual style: we think it is so important to be upfront with what you really want in your wedding – not necessarily adhering to expectation at all times. Here you’ll find that it is more than ok to challenge tradition!
Planning can be intense – therefore it’s great to remember keep a sense of perspective throughout. We have a section especially for emotional support – because this is an emotional journey, after all.
You can see us as your online Maid of honor in the often overwhelming world of wedding preparations.
How to get started
You have come to the right place!
Below are links to all planning articles, written to give you a straight-forward and fuss-free journey towards your dream wedding.
You will find all you need under the tab PLANNING at the top menu – why not save it to your book marks?
Worksheets to print out:
- Freebie: All-inclusive Wedding Planner
- Free Budget Planner to download
- How to Create Your Wedding Vision
- Wedding Planning: How to get started
- Wedding Planning Task No. 1: Budget
- A Collection of Wedding Style Quizzes to Have Fun With
- A Guide To Engagement Rings
- Crucial Wedding Vendor Questions
- How to Choose a Wedding Photographer and Essential Questions to Ask
- Simplified Wedding Planning part 1
- Simplified Wedding Planning part 2
- How to Deal With Planning Stress
- Elopement Weddings – Worth Considering
- How to Make Your Big Day Eco Friendly
- Take the Stress Out of the Dress
- What Wedding Dress Color will Suit Your Skin Tone?
- Essential Things to Know Before Your First Wedding Dress Appointment
- 15 Wedding Dress Shopping Tips
- How to Choose Your Bridesmaids
- How to Find a Plus size wedding dress
- Understanding & Beating Bridal Blues
- This is How You Will Become the Most Beautiful Bride You Could Ever Be
- Natural Bride Beauty
- Bridal Skin Care
- Non-Fussy Bridal Hair
- Debunking the Bridezilla Myth
This time will go by quickly so make sure to savor every moment. If you get stressed or panic, or just want to share your joy, remember you have friends who will be there if you reach out.
We are here to inspire and guide you.
Again: massive congratulations – it’s going to be epic!
All the best – hope to see you soon again!
xoxo, team Sheer Ever After
Jo, Katherine, Gertie, Mark and Oscar