You have begun one of the most wonderful of life’s many adventures: being engaged, planning your wedding, becoming a Bride and getting m a r r i e d.
It feel unreal at times, doesn’t it? Yet it is really happening! Weee-hooo!
Our goal is to inspire and support newly-engaged couples, facilitating a smooth as possible journey towards the Big day, so if you’d like to, we will follow you along over the next few months. We would be honored to be your online Maid of honor in the sometimes overwhelming world of wedding preparations.
Sheer Ever After is a place with frank and fuss-free advice, amongst many personalized wedding ideas. We write to give honest directives and support (emotional and practical) to Brides and Hubbies to-be; we also love to encourage you both to create a wedding day which is not only magnificent to look at, but also completely unique and a reflection of your own individual style.
Planning can be intense at times – therefore it’s great to remember keep a sense of light-lightheartedness wherever possible. We have a section especially for emotional support – because this is an emotional journey, after all.
It is also so important to be upfront with what you really want in your wedding, not necessarily adhering to expectation at all times. Here at Sheer you’ll find that it is more than ok to challenge tradition, we even encourage you to!
This is how you can make the most of our blog during your engagement:
- Sign up to receive notifications of new posts – a weekly new article with inspiration or advice.
- Sign up for the monthly newsletter where we’ve curated the best from the site. You’ll also be the first to know of exclusive offers.
- Facebook is a place where all our posts are shared in your news feed. Like us now!
- Instagram is a wonderful way to get unique wedding inspiration everyday. We love breathtaking and avantgarde bridal fashion and decor and following us will leave you full of unique ideas.
- Our Pinterest boards are brimming of inspiration, and is the best tool for finding ideas for your wedding. Start your wedding board now if you haven’t already, and make sure to follow us!
How to get started with planning
You have come to the right place!
Below are links to all planning posts – and more are added continuously. You will find all you need under the tab “planning” at the top menu – why not bookmark it?
Worksheets to print out:
- Freebie: All-inclusive Wedding Planner
- Free Budget Planner to download
- How to Create Your Wedding Vision
- Wedding Planning: How to get started
- Wedding Planning Task No. 1: Budget
- A Collection of Wedding Style Quizzes to Have Fun With
- A Guide To Engagement Rings
- Crucial Wedding Vendor Questions
- How to Choose a Wedding Photographer and Essential Questions to Ask
- Simplified Wedding Planning part 1
- Simplified Wedding Planning part 2
- How to Deal With Planning Stress
- Elopement Weddings – Worth Considering
- How to Make Your Big Day Eco Friendly
- Take the Stress Out of the Dress
- What Wedding Dress Color will Suit Your Skin Tone?
- Essential Things to Know Before Your First Wedding Dress Appointment
- 15 Wedding Dress Shopping Tips
- How to Choose Your Bridesmaids
- How to Find a Plus size wedding dress
- Understanding & Beating Bridal Blues
- This is How You Will Become the Most Beautiful Bride You Could Ever Be
- Natural Bride Beauty
- Bridal Skin Care
- Non-Fussy Bridal Hair
- Debunking the Bridezilla Myth
Any questions? Why not send us a mail. If you get stressed or panic, or just want to share your joy, remember you have friends who will help you if you just reach out.
This time will go by quickly so make sure to create the space to enjoy it as much as possible. We can’t wait to inspire and guide you.
Again: BIG congratulations and hope to see you often!
Jo and the team